Work For Us
Join The Recruitment Revolution
The Property Recruitment Company is always looking to recruit the most talented individuals who have the right combination of drive, determination and genuine desire to work for an award-winning, market leading recruitment company.
Who are we?
Do you want to work for a company that values a collaborative and team-based approach? Are you willing to make an impact from day one and shape the future of an exciting and forward-thinking business? The Property Recruitment Company is at the forefront of the future of the recruitment industry and is currently looking for recruitment consultants to join the team in their Central London workspace.
Our consultants are the best rewarded in the industry. As well as a job satisfaction in an unmatched company environment, here are just some of the rewards and incentives a recruiter at The Property Recruitment Company can enjoy:
- An uncapped commission scheme from day one
- Unrivalled training from our best consultants and directors, benefitting from the latest industry trends and unmatched recruitment experience.
- Quarterly staff holiday incentives (We’ve had Prague, Berlin, Dublin)
- A free company bike after your first year of service – Cycle round London in style.
- Regular competitions to win sports tickets, event tickets and other prizes
- Quarterly Staff Parties as well as summer and Christmas parties
- Quarterly awards with high achievers recognised
- Dress down days in a fun-loving environment
What are we looking for?
Sounds great, right? If you want to apply (and why wouldn’t you?) here’s a bit more detail about the job and what we’re looking for.
We are looking for exceptional graduates with a desire and passion for a career in sales & recruitment. We pride ourselves on being the best and we can only maintain this reputation with brilliant people. We are young, dynamic and passionate about what we do and need like-minded members to join our fast growing team.
As a recruitment consultant your primary role will be to deliver strong revenues to the business but we also expect you to immerse yourself in the Property, Construction and FM market place. The role will primarily involve business development through a mix of lead generation phone calls, networking, social media and head hunting.
You need to be passionate about our ethos and professional in delivering the best results for the company. A warm, friendly and fun-loving personality is needed to fit in with our lively team. You also need to be committed to overall excellence in everything you do, with a high level of integrity. You need to get social media, and you need to know how to develop business relationships in order to be successful in this role.
- University Degree (Minimum of 2.1)
- A candidate with a positive work ethic and a resilient, determined attitude.
- Excellent phone manner and a lively personality
- Limitless ambition to match ours and a real drive to be the best.
- Previous Sales Experience is beneficial but not essential
To apply for this role please contact us at:
Head of Talent Acquisition – Meera Davda – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Redman: email@example.com