Student Accommodation Manager – Manchester
This role will entail:
- Extensive knowledge and desire to uphold the highest levels of customer service to students
- Seamless running of the buildings through delegation of necessary jobs such as; maintenance, housekeeping, finances, security etc.
- Compliance and up keep of all Health & Safety regulations
- Collection of rent whilst meeting budgetary targets for the buildings
- Marketing and sales of the buildings
- Dealing with complaints and requests
- Operational management
- Ensuring welfare issues are dealt with in a personable and professional manner
- Liaising with University staff to ensure a quality service
Personal skills required:
- Great leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills that develop the students experience
- Be a warm and welcoming face of the business to customers and visitors alike
- Pro-active and hard working
- Experience in property management, facilities management, or hospitality management
- Good computer skills using Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Experience with working to budgets and targets
- The ability to produce regular KPI reports
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Nick Hammond
- 0203 640 2132
Apply for Student Accommodation Manager – Manchester
My client is a leading Student Accommodation provider who is looking for an...
July 5th, 2017
The Organisation: The Property Recruitment Company is currently looking for a Residential Manager...
January 11th, 2016
The Organisation: The Property Recruitment Company is working with a top student...
July 4th, 2014
The Property Recruitment Company is currently working with a Student Accommodation Company to...
July 31st, 2015