Sheltered Housing Property Manager
- You will be delivering a responsive, efficient, high quality and customer focussed estate and housing management service, to ensure communal facilities and services provided in our properties and on our estates are reliable, safe, of good quality and offer value for money.
- You should be able to show that you have excellent communication skills and the ability to manage a complex workload as well as the ability to monitor the financial costs of managing properties and scrutinise service charges.
- You will need to demonstrate a strong track record of providing excellent customer service to residents of mixed tenure developments, have the ability to think on your feet and take responsibility and ownership for the schemes you will manage.
- The role of Property Manager is your chance to have a frontline, client facing role that will impact and influence the customer journey and help us to create places where people want to live.
- It is also essential that you hold a current driving licence and have access to a car.
- What is on offer in return is a competitive salary, comprehensive staff benefits and sector leading training and development. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking private and social housing provider who lead the sector.
- Access to our full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday per year, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme and real investment in your personal & career development. Other benefits include, Benenden Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- 0203 640 2132
Apply for Sheltered Housing Property Manager
The Property Recruitment Company is currently working with a Registered Social Landlord to...
August 5th, 2015
Permanent position- £30,000 per annum + Bonuses Large Housing Assocation Purpose: Answer...
August 5th, 2016
The Position: A leading Housing Association are looking to bring on board a...
June 11th, 2015
Perm/FTC £28000-£32000 per annum +£1300 car allowance Large Housing Association Shortlisting 1st September 2016...
August 23rd, 2016