Night Concierge (Driving Licence Required)
The Property Recruitment Company are seeking a well polished and enthusiastic Night Concierge to join the team at a luxury residential development. The working hours are 4 on 4 off, 7pm-7am. You must hold a full driving licence.
What we are looking for:
- It is essential to have experience working in a 5* residence or hotel
- Confidence dealing with high profile residents and guests
- Excellent local knowledge of London, including restaurants and tourist attractions
- Immaculately presented at all times
- Hard working, organised and punctual
- Welcoming residents and guests into the building delivering excellent customer service
- Ensure security in the the building at all times
- Inspect common areas to ensure equipment is working
- Respond quickly and pro-actively to resident requests
- Some office/admin tasks
Please note all applicants must provide proof of right to work in the UK and two references.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tom Lunnon
- 0203 640 2132
Apply for Night Concierge (Driving Licence Required)
We have a fantastic opportunity, with IMMEDIATE START, at a prestigious residential...
November 7th, 2016
We are currently seeking a Head Concierge for a luxury residential development in...
September 7th, 2017
We have an exciting new opportunity to join the Concierge team at a...
May 18th, 2017
The Property Recruitment Company are seeking both Day & Night Concierge staff for...
April 13th, 2017