We are currently seeking a Maintenance Representative/Handyman for a new luxury residential property in Central London. The main focus is to oversee the upkeep of the development ensuring communal areas are well maintained with good appearance. This is an exclusive property so candidates must be well presented and have strong customer service skills. Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8 hour shifts.
- General Building maintenance knowledge
- Good understanding of HVAC systems, including mechanical, plumbing, electrical and building fabric
- Place call to Maintenance Service providers for preventative/agreed checks or ad hoc for Emergencies
- Oversee all contractors that come in
- Lift supervision – contact contractors for regular lift checks and oversee the process
- Apply small repair work where required
Please note all applicants must provide proof of right to work in the UK and two references.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tom Lunnon
- 0203 640 2132
Apply for Maintenance Representative/Handyman
The Organisation The Property Recruitment Company is looking for an experience Project...
July 4th, 2014
My client a housing provider in North London is looking to recruit a...
December 15th, 2016
This position is a full time permanent position with a Housing Association and...
May 24th, 2016
The Property Recruitment Company is currently working with a large Housing Association to...
August 4th, 2015