Intermediate Market Rent Property Manager
Based in E15
Salary £27,000 – £30,000pa depending on experience plus £1,300pa Essential Car User Allowance*
*ECU Allowance is paid in accordance with requirements of the relevant policy as updated from time to time.
IMR portfolio is an important part of our wide range of tenures on offer to our customers. L&Q is committed to providing good quality homes and excellent customer service.
We are seeking to recruit ambitious Property Managers to work on an exciting project as we expand the IMR Portfolio. The ideal candidates will have relevant experience in property management and lettings, gained in a reputable Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) management environment. Most of all you will be motivated to improve the service for our customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is willing to invest in their future, as the firm provides real prospects for career development.
·To support the management function in maximising rental returns and minimising tenancy ‘void’ periods
·Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to support the acquisition of property to achieve organisational targets and objectives
- To work within defined budgetary objectives
- Maintain the relevant records and systems
- To ensure the property portfolio and associated activities are delivered in accordance with legislative requirements and ensuring compliance across the operation
- Provide Excellent customer service to demanding client base
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understanding of Intermediate Market Rent and Assured Shorthold management, as well as the lettings process
- Capable of working within defined targets and deadlines
- An awareness of budgetary and financial risk in respect of the residential market place
- Ability to work as part of dynamic team
- Able to respond positively to challenges
- Experience of MS Office Suite
- Car owner / driver
Closing date: 21st October 2016
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Rosie Hilton
- 0203 640 2132
Apply for Intermediate Market Rent Property Manager
The Property Recruitment Company is currently working with a Social Housing Provider based in...
July 31st, 2015
The Position: A leading Housing Association are looking to bring on board a...
June 11th, 2015
The Organisation: The Property Recruitment Company is representing a large Housing Association in...
December 12th, 2014
Leading Asset Management position on one London’s iconic Regeneration Projects for a South...
January 18th, 2016