HOUSING CASE MANAGER
- You will be managing queries and cases in relation to matters arising out of rights and obligations in a resident’s tenancy or lease.
- You will be working in partnership with residents and the Local Authority consulting with them on a wide range of issues. You’ll use your positive and innovative approach to meet tough quality standards and drive constant improvement in customer service.
- You will be focused, professional and organised and be confident in managing stakeholder relationships.
- You will be advising people and resolving complex issues so you will have experience in dispute resolution along with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- It is essential that you hold a current driving licence and have access to a car.
- In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, comprehensive staff benefits and sector leading training and development. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking private and social housing provider who lead the sector.
- Access to a full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday per year, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme and real investment in your personal & career development. Other benefits include, Benenden Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- 0203 640 2132
Apply for HOUSING CASE MANAGER
Perm/FTC £28000-£32000 per annum +£1300 car allowance Shortlisting 1st September 2016 1. Operate in...
August 23rd, 2016
The Property Recruitment Company is currently working with a Housing Property Provider to...
July 30th, 2015
The Property Recruitment Company is currently working with a Large Social Housing Provider...
August 6th, 2015
My client is a Housing Association based in South London & Surrey looking...
March 1st, 2016