HOUSING CASE MANAGER
- You will be managing queries and cases in relation to matters arising out of rights and obligations in a resident’s tenancy or lease.
- You will be working in partnership with residents and the Local Authority consulting with them on a wide range of issues. You’ll use your positive and innovative approach to meet tough quality standards and drive constant improvement in customer service.
- You will be focused, professional and organised and be confident in managing stakeholder relationships.
- You will be advising people and resolving complex issues so you will have experience in dispute resolution along with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- It is essential that you hold a current driving licence and have access to a car.
- In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, comprehensive staff benefits and sector leading training and development. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking private and social housing provider who lead the sector.
- Access to a full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday per year, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme and real investment in your personal & career development. Other benefits include, Benenden Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- 0203 640 2132
Apply for HOUSING CASE MANAGER
The Property Recruitment Company is currently working with a Social Housing Provider to...
July 31st, 2015
The Organisation: is a leading provider of integrated housing and care and support services...
May 6th, 2015
Working within the property services team our client, a large housing association, is looking...
April 28th, 2016
The Organisation: We are a non-profit making organisation managed by a Board of...
April 15th, 2015