Customer Service Advisor
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a housing association based in London. We are looking for 4 experienced Customer Service Advisors to work for an initial period of 2 months.
- As a Customer Service Advisor you will deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external customers through a range of channels. You will use you use your knowledge of legislation to provide expertise across the entire range of core housing services including maintenance, allocations, service charges, environmental service and income.
- As part of the role you will work closely with stakeholders across the business to strive for 1st contact resolution to queries and will thoroughly investigate customer’s accounts to prevent possible call backs.
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience of housing (or related) sector.
- You will also be able to demonstrate an exemplary telephone manner and the ability to tune into the customers’ needs across all social media platforms.
- This is a fast paced and target driven environment and it is essential that you are able to show highly developed questioning and listening skills and an ability to communicate with both empathy and clarity.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- 0203 640 2132
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
The Role: To deliver a high quality surveying service providing customer centred, professional...
June 12th, 2015
The Organisation: My client is a small to medium sized Housing Association based...
May 23rd, 2014
The Organisation: manages over 70,000 homes across the capital and the South East, regenerating...
April 15th, 2015
Job Title: Team Leader/Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000-£35,000 Location: Greater London Consultant:...
January 18th, 2016