Customer Service Advisor/ Receptionist – London
Our client is a leading student accommodation provider who is looking for a Customer Service Advisor/ Receptionist. The position is a front of house role in a student accommodation building within London. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to start a career within private student accommodation which offers great progression opportunities in a rapidly expanding sector.
What will be expected of you:
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is displayed at all times
- Be the friendly face of the building upon entrance
- Take enquiries and provide helpful advice to residents, visitors, and staff over the phone, by email, and in person
- Assisting in open days and carrying out room viewings
- Assist with the continuous improvement of the building and services by taking, logging, and attempting to resolve issues/ complaints from customers
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations and be able to provide the detailed information to visitors and contractors
- Provide administrative support to the Property Manager
- Find feedback from students regarding how they believe their experience in the building could be improved and promote supplied entertainment and involvement opportunities
- Be able to work in a multitasking manner both independently and with other members of the team
- Proficient IT skills in Outlook, Office, Excel, Word, and Publisher
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding and proactive responses to unique and diverse needs of students
- Good organisational skills
- Working with the general public
- Working to targets and goals with timescales
- Team work
- Good standard of education
- Driving licence for business purposes preferred but not essential
- Be able to understand and promote the company ethos and values
- Reception/ front of house/ customer service experience preferred
- Enhanced DBS clearance must be possible
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cameron MacRae
Apply for Customer Service Advisor/ Receptionist – London
The Property Recruitment Company is working a Student Accommodation provider in their search...
June 10th, 2016
My client is a leading Student Accommodation provider who is looking for an...
May 15th, 2017
The Property Recruitment Company is currently working with a Student Accommodation Company to...
July 29th, 2015
The Property Recruitment Company is representing a leading UK student accommodation provider with...
May 22nd, 2015